Freediving Koh Lanta: enjoy with Phoenix Divers an outstanding day to taste your freediving skills, we are an AIDA Freediving Center and the First PADI Freediving Center in Koh Lanta with a long breath-holding experience gained around the world.
Do you like to freedive?
If so, continue it and get an AIDA or PADI freediving license in Koh Lanta: holding your breath is much easier than what you think.
Freediving in a place like Koh Haa or Koh Bida is very safe and perfect for learning the basics or to improve your respiration and relaxing techniques to go beyond your limit. That is because our instructor believes that everyone can reach 3 minutes static freediving goal: just keep on trying a little bit more!
Choose your freediving/apnea experience in Koh Lanta between:
- Discover freediving/apnea
Just in the open sea, consisting of:
- sea sessions to practice constant weight freedive of 5 metres/15 feet. Just to understand the basics and be able to enjoy more your next snorkeling day.
- Freediver AIDA or PADI Course
- effective development of freediving principles through in-water lessons in pool, beach area or open sea.
- beach or pool session to learn breathhold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea. Everyone will be able to perform static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres/80 feet.
- sea sessions to practice constant weight freedive of 10 metres/30 feet.
- get the PADI Freediver certification allowing you to go practise freediving all around the world.
- Freedive practice
A lesson with our qualified instructor in the sea or in the pool.
- with our AIDA and PADI Freediving instructor as your buddy, explore Koh Lanta freediving sites with all the joy of a safe freedive day.
- Have fun and keep on freediving to get the PADI Advanced Freediver level!