Freediving Koh Lanta: enjoy with us an outstanding day to taste your freediving skills. We are an AIDA Freediving Center and the First PADI Freediving Center in Koh Lanta, Thailand, with a long breath-holding experience gained around the world.
Do you like to freedive?
If so, continue it and get an AIDA or PADI freediving license in Koh Lanta. Holding your breath is much easier than what you think.
Freediving in Thailand is at its best in places like Koh Haa or Koh Bida. Here site conditions are very safe and perfect to learn the basics as well as to improve your respiration and relaxation techniques to go beyond your limit. That is because our instructor believes that everyone can reach 3 minutes static freediving goal: just keep on trying a little bit more!
Choose your freediving/apnea experience in Koh Lanta Thailand between:
- Discover freediving/apnea in Thailand
Just in the open sea, consisting of:
- sea sessions to practice constant weight freedive of 5 metres/15 feet. Just to understand the basics and be able to enjoy more your next snorkeling day.
- Freediver AIDA or PADI Course
- effective development of freediving principles through in-water lessons in pool, beach area or open sea.
- beach or pool session to learn breathhold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea. Everyone will be able to perform static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres/80 feet.
- sea sessions to practice constant weight freedive of 10 metres/30 feet.
- get the PADI Freediver certification allowing you to go practise freediving all around the world.
- Freedive practice
A lesson with our qualified instructor in the sea or in the pool.
- Freedive Instructor Course
- A 5 days / 1 week course getting you to the pro level of this enhancing discipline (depending if you are already a PADI OWSI Instructor or if you will be doing with us the PADI IDC Course or Scuba Diving Instructor Development Course Internship on Koh Lanta, Thailand). During this experience, you will learn how to teach, solve students issues and be perform safety protocols. All this for what you love the most: holding your breath!